Learn to create a machine Learning Algorithms in Python From ZERO to Hero.
what you’ll learn
- Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
- Learn Object Oriented programming
- Learn function programming
- Master modern Python 2 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn Machine learning with Python
- Create Data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with Python
- Use the jupyter Notebook enironment
- Build an army of powerful machine Learning models and know how to combine them to slvve any problem
- Use the panda module with Python to create and structure data.
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays
- Make powerful analysis
Interest in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you!
python for data science tutorials
This course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so that we can share our knowledge and help learn Complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
Complete 2019 data science & machine learning
We will walk you step-by-step into the world of machine learning. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
this course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, e dive deep into Machine Learning. It is structured the following way:
- Python basic
- Object-oriented Programming
- Data Visualization – Plotly and Cufflinks
- Data Visualization in Panda
- Introduction machine learning
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression Titanic Dataset
- KNN algorithms
- Decision Tree Classifier and Regression
- Random Forest Classifier and Regression
- K-Mean Clustering
- Principle Component Analysis(PCA)
- Ensemble Learning
- Learning Curve
- Python Interview Questions
Moreover, the course is packed with practical exercises which is based on a real-life example. So only will you learn the theory, but you will also get some hands-on practice building your own models.
And as a bonus, this course includes Python code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.