Create a Database-Driven Blog With Authentication, Validated Content Form, & Session Variables using PHP, MYSQL & AJAX.
This course offers a hands-on approach in learning how to develop web applications using PHP, MySQL, and AJAX.
The student will develop a blog with MySQL: Database integration. The project aims to cover the following key concepts:
- Creating Dynamic Web Pages in PHP
- Creating an MYSQL Database to store Member Data.
- Create PHP & AJAX Validate Member Registration Forms
- Creating PHP & AJAX Validated Member Login Authentication
- Working with Session Variables -Login/Logout Functionality
- Developing Validated Contact forms for Web to Email Transmission via SMTP
- PphMailer Integration to facilitate Email Transmission
- Uploading the project from a local tested to a Production Server
The concepts explored in this course will help students learn the essential skills necessary to develop a web application of any size and complexity.